Managed Services for Your Supply Chain
- Have my supply chain applications outlived the original assumptions?
- Are my planning parameters updated to match current reality?
- What is real cost of my forecast error?
What DIFOT can I claim?
- How expensive is my supply plan?
- What is the Expected Expiration risk of my inventories at this time?
- What is my Expected out of Stock Instances at this time?
- What is my Expected Customer Demand Fill rate at this time? For next 3 months?
- What is my marginal cost of service level with status quo?
- How underutilized are my installed capacities?
- Are my analysts doing a bad job?
- What does it take to ‘integrate’ my supply chain plans in some way to reduce manual work?
- Can I or should I let someone else manage my demand, supply and fulfillment functions?
- How will I measure them?
- What should be the right metrics of value add?
Helps You in Assessment
The Management Technician helps you in this assessment. Not just the maintenance and process automation of your application software investments but also the complete solution operations of your supply chain planning and fulfillment processes and applications. To create superior quality demand, supply, production, deployment and fulfillment plans.
© 2017 The Management Technician. All Rights Reserved.